At SFA, technology is used strategically to enhance our academic programming. Faculty and staff members develop lessons that focus on innovation and collaboration to tailor learning opportunities to individual student needs. Students use a variety of devices to engage in research, communication, investigation, and presentation activities.
SFA is 1:1 with all students
- iPads for pre-kindergarten through 5th Grade
- Individual MacBook Air Laptops for All Students Grades 6th-8th
- Individual MacBook Air Laptops for all teachers
- Updated Wireless Infrastructure throughout the school
- School Management System (Schoology) to access assignments, calendar, grades, and communications grades PK – 8
- Securly - Web-based filtering system to monitor and protect students online.
21st Century Campus Environment
St. Francis School employs technology throughout the campus as well to support the faculty and staff, improve communications among parents, and the entire SFA community. Some of our system-wide technology includes:
- AdministratorsPlus School Database System
- Emergency Notification System with AdministratorsPlus
- Campus-wide Security Cameras
- Perimeter Access Control
Some of our Resources
- WeatherBug Weather Station and Weather Camera
- 25 Robots and Related Programming Facilities for use by 5th - 8th grade Science Classes
- Android devices for coding in PLTW
Some of our Applications
Click below for the Technology Acceptable Use Policy - Per Diocesan requirements, each student is required to read and abide by the rules indicated in this Technology Acceptable Use Policy. By submitting the registration materials, all students acknowledge the understanding of this policy.