TECHNOLOGY ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY FORMS HERE!
The 2020 -21 Technology Acceptable Use Policy and Parent Responsibility forms are 100% digital.
Per Diocesan requirements, each student and parent/guardian is required to read and abide by the rules indicated in this Technology Acceptable Use Policy.
- Click on the link below to view the SFA Acceptable Use Policy in English or Spanish. Once you review the information, you will go to the link at the bottom of the document to fill out a form for your digital signature.
- Please contact Vicki Torres at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
21st Century Campus EnvironmentAt SFA, technology is used strategically to enhance our academic programming. Faculty and staff members develop lessons that focus on innovation and collaboration to tailor learning opportunities to individual student needs. Students use a variety of devices to engage in research, communication, investigation, and presentation activities.
SFA is 1:1 with all students
- iPads for pre-kindergarten through 5th Grade
- MacBook Air Laptops for All Staff and Students Grades 6th-8th
Online Safety and Security
- Securly - Web-based filtering system to monitor and protect students online. Parents, please click on the link below to view a short video on Securly and how you can help protect your student when they are online.