We hope you and your family’s summer has gotten off to a great start. Now it’s time to continue with our learning journey. For summer math support, we will continue using the Zearn program. The students will complete the Math skills that their next year’s teacher has chosen to be the most critical skills to be successful for that grade. Many of the assignments have already been done by your child during the school year. Your child will need to watch the “Math Chat” and complete the Tower of Power for the assigned lesson.
Directions for Summer Zearn:
Click on and print the Zearn Assignment Checklist that is listed under your child’s grade level. Use the checklist as a suggested completion date guideline. Please complete the lessons on the timeline in a way that best fits your family.
- Login with Zearn username and password. (Your child must use the Zearn school account that was used during the school year. Please do not set up a new Zearn account. If your child has forgotten how to sign into Zearn please email email@example.com and she will email you the correct information.)
- Click on “My Stuff”
- Click on the arrow in the gold box to move from mission to mission
- Once you have found the mission you want, hover the cursor over the badge circle
- Click on the badge circle
- Complete the Math Chat and Tower of Power even if you have already completed that Lesson during the school year. Try and solve the Bonus. Check off the completed lesson on the printed checklist
If your child has completed all of the lessons on the Checklist, they may work on other lessons within their current grade level. Please complete only the lessons that are listed for your child’s grade level.
If you have any questions or need more information regarding Zearn, please contact Mrs. Paula Beussink at
Alicia Brown, Principal and
Paula Beussink, Zearn Coordinator