Welcome Prospective Parents!
Thank you for your interest in St. Francis of Assisi Catholic School, home of the Timberwolves! Many opportunities await our students academically, spiritually, socially and physically. Through these opportunities, rooted in the tradition and teaching of the Catholic Church, St. Francis of Assisi Catholic School students develop skills that prepare them for life and service to others.
For admissions information or to arrange a tour, contact Mrs. Susan Fetz, Director of Admissions/Registrar at (901) 388-7321 or email email@example.com.
How to Apply
Applying to St. Francis of Assisi Catholic School is easy and to help you get started, please follow these step-by-step directions. We look forward to working with you throughout the application process.
Please be sure to read the steps below carefully prior to beginning the application process.
Click here to begin the ONLINE Application Process.
Additional forms that may be required can be found below.
Step 1 - Determine Your Student's Eligibility
Children entering 2P, 3P or 4P (Part-time) must be 2, 3, or 4 years old on or before August 15th.
Children entering PK (3K) must be 3 years old on or before August 15th.
Children entering JK (4K) must be 4 years old on or before August 15th.
Children entering K (Kindergarten) must be 5 years old on or before August 15th.
Step 2 - Gather Needed Documents
To be considered for admission, the following documents must be submitted for each child:
- A completed online application form
- A copy of your child's Birth Certificate
- A copy of your child's Baptismal Certificate, all faiths
- An original, grade level complete, Tennessee Department of Health , Certificate of Immunization.
- A copy of your child's most recent report card
- A copy of ALL your child's end of year report cards
- A copy of ALL your child's standardized test results
- A Parish Affiliation Form for Catholic families belonging to parishes other than St. Francis of Assisi Catholic Church
- For PLUS applicants, a complete psychological evaluation that documents your child's learning difference that is less than three years old
- A non-refundable application fee of $75
Step 3 - Complete the Application Online
Require paperwork may be mailed to:
St. Francis of Assisi Catholic School
Attn: Admissions Office
2100 N. Germantown Parkway
Cordova, TN 38016
Step 4 - Entrance Testing and Observations
Every student, except 2P, 3P, 4P and 3K, applying to St. Francis of Assisi Catholic School will be tested.
- Applicants for JK, K, and 1st grade will participate in an Observation Session.
- Applicants for Grades 2-8 will participate in Entrance Testing.
- Applicants for the PLUS Program are required to participate in Placement Testing. There is an additional fee of $250 for the PLUS testing.
- After the application and all required documents are received, an appointment for the assessment will be set up.
Step 5 - Enrollment
Parents will be notified of acceptance no later than March 31st. Due to limited class size, SFA is unable to accept all students who submit an application. Criteria for enrollment is listed on our Enrollment Update Sheet. See below for link.
For more information or to schedule a tour, please contact Mrs. Susan Fetz, Admissions Director/Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org
or (901) 388-7321.
The schools in the Diocese of Memphis do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, nationality, or ethnic origin in administration of their educational policies, admissions policies, scholarships and loan programs, athletic or other administered programs.