Application Process for 2K - 8th Grade
How to Apply
Applying to St. Francis of Assisi Catholic School is easy and to help you get started, please follow these step-by-step directions. We look forward to working with you throughout the application process.
Students applying for entrance at St. Francis of Assisi Catholic School must be in good standing in all areas at a previous school. All new students will be given a trial period of not less than one semester in which to prove himself/herself both socially and academically. If, during this trial period, there are any problems, a student may be asked to withdraw his/her attendance from SFA. The recommendation and decision of the school is final.
Step 1 - Determine Your Student's Eligibility
Children entering 2K must be 2 years old on or before August 15th.
Children entering 3K must be 3 years old on or before August 15th.
Children entering 4K must be 4 years old on or before August 15th.
Children entering K (Kindergarten) must be 5 years old on or before August 15th.
Step 2 - Gather Needed Documents
To be considered for admission, the following documents must be submitted for each child:
- The completed online application form. www.sfawolves.org and click on "Apply Now".
- A copy of your child's certified Birth Certificate.
- A copy of your child's Baptismal Certificate, all faiths.
- A copy of your child's Social Security Card.
- An original, grade level complete, Tennessee Department of Health, Certificate of Immunization.
- A copy of your child's most recent report card.
- A copy of all of your child's end of year report cards.
- A copy of all of your child's standardized test results.
- A Parish Affiliation Form for Catholic families belonging to parishes other than St. Francis of Assisi Catholic Church.
- A non-refundable application fee of $100.
Step 3 - Complete Applications online. Required paperwork may be emailed to [email protected] or mailed to:
St. Francis of Assisi Catholic School
Attn: Admissions Office
2100 N. Germantown Parkway
Cordova, TN 38016
Step 4 - Entrance Testing and Observations
- Applicants for Grade 2K will participate in a Meet and Greet.
- Applicants for Grades 3K, 4K, and K will participate in an Observation Session.
- Applicants for Grades 1-8 will participate in Entrance Testing.
- After the application and all required documents are received, an appointment for the assessment will be set up.
Step 5 - Enrollment
Parents will be notified of acceptance no later than March 31st. Due to limited class size, SFA is unable to accept all students who submit an application. Criteria for enrollment are listed on our Enrollment Update Sheet.