SFA - Extended Care
Information about Extended Care
Don Thompson, Director [email protected]
The SFA Extended Care Program provides safe, relaxed, and enjoyable on-site care from the hours of 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm. This time is a fun, wholesome break from the school day routine while supporting the structure guidelines of St. Francis of Assisi Catholic School. This exceptional program combines guidance and security with independent exploration to give school-age children the freedom and structure they need. We believe in the uniqueness of each child and offer a positive environment to instill a feeling of mutual respect among staff, children, and parents.
The Extended Care Program provides children in grades PK 2 - 8th a secure, caring environment. Opportunities are given for students to work on homework and participate in structured recreational and art activities, along with computer time, to enhance their overall skill development.
Please feel free to call us if you have any questions about the following information.
- We are certified by the State of Tennessee Department of Education.
- We accept children in grades 2 year old - 8th.
- Our hours are 3:00 pm. to 6:00 pm Monday through Friday.
- Children may be registered as Full Time, attending 3-5 days per week, or Drop-In, attending 1 or 2 days per week.
- There is no Extended Care when school is canceled or dismissed early due to inclement weather, on Half Days or emergency response.