How to Apply
Applying to St. Francis of Assisi Catholic School is easy and to help you get started, please follow these step-by-step directions. We look forward to working with you throughout the application process.
The schools in the Diocese of Memphis do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, nationality, or ethnic origin in administration of their educational policies, admissions policies, scholarships and loan programs, athletic or other administered programs.
Please be sure to read the steps below carefully prior to beginning the application process.
Step 1 - Determine Your Student's Eligibility
Children entering 2P (part-time) must be 2 years old on or before August 15th.
Children entering PK (3K) must be 3 years old on or before August 15th.
Children entering JK (4K) must be 4 years old on or before August 15th.
Children entering K (Kindergarten) must be 5 years old on or before August 15th.
Step 2 - Gather Needed Documents
To be considered for admission, the following documents must be submitted for each child:
- The completed online application form. www.sfawolves.org and click on "Apply Now".
- A copy of your child's certified Birth Certificate.
- A copy of your child's Baptismal Certificate, all faiths.
- A copy of your child's Social Security Card.
- An original, grade level complete, Tennessee Department of Health, Certificate of Immunization.
- A copy of your child's most recent report card.
- A copy of all of your child's end of year report cards.
- A copy of all of your child's standardized test results.
- A Parish Affiliation Form for Catholic families belonging to parishes other than St. Francis of Assisi Catholic Church.
- A non-refundable application fee of $75.
Step 3 - Complete Applications online. Required paperwork may be emailed to email@example.com or mailed to:
St. Francis of Assisi Catholic School
Attn: Admissions Office
2100 N. Germantown Parkway
Cordova, TN 38016
Step 4 - Entrance Testing and Observations
Every student, except 2P (part-time program) applying to St. Francis of Assisi Catholic School will be tested.
- Applicants for Grades PK, JK, and K will participate in an Observation Session.
- Applicants for Grades 1-8 will participate in Entrance Testing.
- After the application and all required documents are received, an appointment for the assessment will be set up.
Step 5 - Enrollment
Parents will be notified of acceptance no later than March 31st. Due to limited class size, SFA is unable to accept all students who submit an application. Criteria for enrollment are listed on our Enrollment Update Sheet.