Click here for a printable Sports Registration Form
Click here to see the Calendar of Registration Dates for All Sports.
SFA Sports offered:
- 7th-8th Grade Golf
- 5th-8th Grade Football
- 5th-8th Grade Cheer
- 5th-8th Grade Volleyball
- 5th-8th Grade Cross Country
- 5th-6th Grade Soccer
- 1st-4th Grade Soccer
- Peewee (JrKindergarten & Kindergarten) Soccer
- 5th-8th Grade Basketball (See Evaluation Dates/Times above)
- 1st – 4th Grade Basketball
- Peewee (JrKindergarten & Kindergarten) Basketball
- 5th-8th Grade Baseball & Softball
- 1st – 4th Grade Baseball & Softball
- Peewee T-Ball
Additional Sports offered: (School Club Teams only)
- Jr. High Soccer (Fall)
- Jr. High Swimming (Winter)
- Jr. High Tennis (Spring)
- Jr. High Track (Spring)
All 5th - 8th grade Boys & Girls are required to have a physical in order to participate in any Parochial Athletic Association (P.A.A.) sport.
Forms are available in the Church office, School office or Athletic Director's office.
St. Francis of Assisi Catholic School participates in the Parochial Athletic Association (PAA) which is the athletic league sponsored by the Catholic Diocese of Memphis.